Watch the replay and the analysis of the program9 March 2015
A video by Campus France. Some questions about the Master.
- 01:01 The speech
- 02:24 Face to face
- 02:40 Do you have a particular way of dealing with Wine? Why choose your program and not another?
- 05:06 What is your requirement / wine experience? (Professional experience, interest, expertise)?
- 07:37 Many wine programs are delivered by business schools. You are an engineering school. What difference? Are you more research and technique oriented?
- 10:23 Expert question
- 10:32 Expert question: France is losing market share on the wine market. Is France the good place to be trained? What is your vision of the market?
- 12:38 Tommaso, what is your insight on the program?
- 13:57 You’re located in Bordeaux. It seems to be a great place to have a programm that’s centered on the wine industry. But concretely?
- 15:48 What is your accreditation? What does it mean?
- 16:51 On your website, it says you’re at La Rochelle?
- 17:21 What are the things you take into account during the selection process? On what basis do you choose? What are the most important things to know?