What you will learn.
Candidates will learn how to:
- Design and implement a business plan (i.e. operating statement, choice of actions, etc).
- Structure the legal and/or financial framework of the project.
- Strategically set priorities and monitor accomplishment of business objectives.
Vineyard Management and Wine Production
- Analyze the interaction s between soil/climate/plant.
- Manage thee vineyard from plantation to harvest).
- Understand the science based fundamentals of Terroir, choice of plant material, and canopy management through practical experience.
- Acquire and develop knowledge of enology and winery technology
- Conduct winery evaluations focused on aligning wine production with the commercial objectives
- Enhance tasting ability and sensory evaluation.
- Establish a product price according with economical and technical criteria.
- Conduct commercial analyses.
- Hold a cost accounting.
- Calculate and analyze costs.